Peter Cook is firing back once ex-wife Christie Brinkley's tearful

Peter Cook is firing back once ex-wife Christie Brinkley's tearful "Today" show look Tuesday -- speaking out in a very "Today" show interview of his own.

In Brinkley's interview Tuesday, this supermodel told Matt Lauer that she felt compelled to talk out once enduring 2 weeks of "character assassination" by Cook, tearfully adding, "I simply wish peace and each time I actually have any joy he has got to try and destroy it."

On Wednesday, he sat down for an interview with the "Today" show's Savannah Guthrie to rebuke his ex wife's claims.

"The entire content of her interview was a lie where she claims that i'm harassing and bullying her on a daily," he said, "I want you to grasp that we've not had a conversation in four a [*fr1] years and that we haven't emailed one another directly in 2 years, therefore this perception that i am harassing and bullying her is nonsense."

Cook referred to as Brinkley out for shedding "crocodile tears," adding that ever since the try separated, Brinkley has been "on a campaign to smear me. there's no Peter Cook press machine. I actually have no interest within the press. i am not a celeb. you do not hear regarding Peter Cook till Christie Brinkley dredges one thing up from the past to create herself relevant within the media once more."

Cook additionally released an announcement to the The big apple Post Wednesday during which he referred to as his ex wife's "Today" show look a "cunning and shameless show."

But in spite of their much-publicized legal battle -- and dueling interviews -- Cook and Brinkley will a minimum of agree on one thing: they each claim to "want peace."

"I wish peace for my family, I wish peace for myself." Cook said on "Today." "I would like to be ready to do my job, see my youngsters and live while not the Christie Brinkley shadow over me. that is all I raise."

Brinkley and Cook referred to as off their 12-year wedding in 2008 once Cook admitting to having an affair with an 18-year-old lady. Their split landed back within the spotlight earlier this month when Cook appeared on variety of tv shows to counter Brinkley's claims that he owes her kid support for his or her 2 kids and has sent her "inflammatory" emails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts

 

DISCLAIMER Images or multimedia content(s) on this blog may be taken from the web and believed to be in public domain. If you own the rights to any of the content(s) and wish they be removed, please contact us and we will remove it. contact : sexy_hollywood[at]yahoo[dot]com

Hollywood Sexy Artist Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger